Dear BigONE users，
In order to reward our users, BigONE will co-host IOST Global Grid Trading Tournament with BitUniverse & IOST. The total award for this tournament is 222,221 IOST.
Tournament Time: 02:00:00, August 12, 2019 – 02:00:00, August 19, 2019 (UTC)
Award of This Tournament
Rules: During the tournament, users need to use BitUniverse App to run grid trading at BigONE for 12 hours and trade more than 30 times with 100 dollars or more assets in order to get the following rewards.
Random Luck Award
During the tournament, the number of the first grid pending order time (UTC) minutes on the BitUniverse App is the predicted number (eg 01:23:45, then 23 is the predicted number). The lottery number is the last 2 digit of the first IOST public chain block Hash data after 02:00:00 on August 19 (UTC). Users who have the predicted number matches the lottery number can share 55,555 IOST. If no one matches, then wait for the next IOST public chain block Hash data.
Total Rewards：166,666 IOST
During the tournament, users use BitUniverse App to do grid trading at BigONE. We will rank our participants' annualized rate of return. Participants who rank the top 7 will get awards.
- 1st 77,777 IOST
- 2nd-3rd 22,222 IOST
- 4th-7th 11,111 IOST
You can download BitUniverse App at https://www.bituniverse.org/
How to use BitUniverse please check: https://medium.com/bituniverse/bitcoin-grid-trading-in-bituniverse-best-trading-bot-in-swinging-market-b9a6d52c420f
- The final rewards will be given out to participants from different exchanges include BigONE.
- Your trade should be effective trade which means you can’t trade between your two accounts or trade by one account.
- Anyone who violates the basic rules of trading will be canceled the right to participate in this tournament.
- IOST will give out the awards to winners’ BigONE accounts two weeks after the tournament ends.
- BigONE, BitUniverse, and IOST will not take any responsibility for participants’ investment results. Please be cautious about investment risk.
BigONE and BitUniverse hold the ultimate explanation right of this tournament.
Thanks for continuous support and love.
August 12, 2019