BigONE will officially launch Lucky Draw at 11:00 (UTC+8) on June 23, 2020.
Lucky Draw is a coin deposit product. While depositing money to gain income, there is also a chance to win the prize pool prize. You can get a lottery number by depositing coins, after winning the prize, you can get a certain percentage of the prize pool prize.
At the same time, the first period of depositing money can get 1% annualized wealth management product income, and the formation of the team can also receive additional rewards. For details, see the rule overview below.
Learn more at https://bigonezh.com/lottery
1, You can get a "Raffle Number" when you deposit USDT wealth management product, and you will get a raffle number for every 10 USDT.
2, This product is drawn for a fixed period, that is, after the wealth management product expires, the winner can get a certain percentage of the prize pool bonus (prize pool bonus = the accumulated interest of this part of the funds in a certain period, the expected annualized return is 4%- Between 10%, the specific prize pool amount refers to the product page), and at the same time, the first deposit of money can also get 1% annualized financial income.
3, Enter the link of "I want to form a group" and save 200 USDT to become the captain. If there is a player in the current team, the team will receive 20% of the current prize pool. Among them, the captain can get 20% of the reward (the prize pool amount ✖️ 20% ✖️ 20%), and all team members distribute the remaining 80% reward according to the proportion of combat power. The more copies the team buys, the higher the combat effectiveness, the higher the probability of winning.
4,The principal and income of the product that all users participate in will be distributed to your wealth management account after expiration, no matter whether you win or not, your principal will not be lost.
1, Lottery algorithm
Take the latest block of the Ethereum block browser (https://etherscan.io/blocks) at the time of the draw as the lucky block, take the last 10 digits of the block hash value, convert hexadecimal to decimal, and take the last 6 digits are lucky numbers. The user whose draw number is closest to the lucky number wins (that is, the user with the smallest absolute difference can win the prize. If the two draw numbers are the same as the absolute difference of the code, the user with the larger draw number can win the prize).
Example: The last 10 digits of the hash value of the lucky block is b565e10c3b, the hexadecimal to decimal is 779098328123, and the last 6 digits are the lucky digits of 328123. If there is no user lottery number 328123, user A lottery number is 328122, The draw number of user B is 328124. The absolute value of the difference between the draw numbers of A and B and the lucky number is 1, but if the draw number of B is large, then B can win.
2, Draw time and revenue arrival time
The arrival time of the first phase of Lucky Draw wealth management products is: Before 12:00 on July 9 (UTC+8)
The lucky draw for the first phase is: July 9th at 15:00 (UTC+8)
Please note that:
One user will be selected for the lucky prize in each period. After the draw, the rewards of the winning users will be distributed to your wealth management account. At the same time, the rewards of the winning team will also be distributed to the wealth management accounts of the team users.
3, Prize pool allocation rules
60% of the total prize pool in the first period will be given to the winning users in this period; 20% of the total prize pool in the first period is used as a team reward;
20% of the total prize pool in the first period will be included in the next prize pool.
Among them, 20% of the team rewards are owned by the captain, and all team members distribute the remaining 80% rewards according to the proportion of combat power.
The total prize pool for the first period is 10,000 USDT
Individual winning users can get 6000 USDT (10000✖️60%)
The team reward is 2000 USDT (10000✖️20%)
The captain can get 400 USDT (2000✖️20%=400) All team members can share the remaining 1600 USDT (10000✖️20%✖️80%) according to the team's power ratio.
If the winning users do not form a team or form a group, the 20% team reward will be automatically included in the next prize pool.
- If any cheating is found, BigONE has the right to cancel its lottery qualification.
- Please follow the civilized rules for naming the team. If you find that the name of the team is not standardized, BigONE has the right to cancel the user qualification of the team and change the team name.
- "Lucky Draw" cannot be withdrawn halfway. After maturity, the principal, income and rewards will be issued to your wealth management account together.
- The final interpretation of "Lucky Draw" belongs to BigONE officials. If you have any questions, you can contact the official website 24 hours online customer service or community to solve.