The fourth phase of BigONE "Lucky Treasure" has been drawn. The latest block of the Ethereum block explorer (https://etherscan.io/blocks) at the draw time (15:00 on August 11) is: 10637152,
According to the lottery rules, the lucky number drawn is 775128. The closest lucky number among all our lottery numbers this time is 775015. The details are as follows:
1. Individual draw list:
Lottery number: 775015
Winning account: 158****1972
The winning prize is: 60% of the total prize pool, this period is 481.7113 USDT ✖️ 60% = 289.02678 USDT
2. The winning list of the team:
Team Name: Xiaocheng Team
The winning prize is: 20% of the total prize pool, this period is 481.7113 USDT ✖️ 20% = 96.34226 USDT
20% of the team rewards belong to the captain, and all team members distribute the remaining 80% of the rewards in proportion to their combat effectiveness.
The remaining 20% of the current prize pool will be automatically transferred to the next prize pool, which is 481.7113 USDT ✖️ 20% = 96.34226 USDT
The current bonus has been distributed to the personal wealth management account of the winning user, please check it carefully.
3. The fourth phase of lucky treasure draw code summary, you can open Baidu cloud disk to extract and view:
Baidu cloud disk link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1YL-yLSJMJK0pJTRbscWECQ
Extraction code: uppk
4, draw method
Take the latest block of the Ethereum block explorer (https://etherscan.io/blocks) at the draw time as the lucky block (if no block is generated at the draw time, take the block closest to the draw time), take The last 10 digits of the hash value of the block are converted from hexadecimal to decimal, and the last 6 digits are lucky numbers. The user with the draw number closest to the lucky number wins the prize (that is, the user with the smallest absolute value difference can win the prize. If the absolute value of the difference between the two draw numbers and the code is the same, the user with the larger draw number wins the prize).
The draw block is the block closest to the draw moment. If no block is generated at the draw moment, the block closest to the draw moment is taken.
For example: the last 10 digits of the hash value of the lucky block is b565e10c3b, the hexadecimal to decimal is 779098328123, and the last 6 digits are the lucky number 328123. If there is no user, the draw number is 328123, and the draw number of user A is 328122. User B's lottery number is 328124. The absolute value of the difference between A and B's lottery numbers and the lucky number is 1. But if B's lottery number is larger, B can win the prize.
5. Learn more: BigONE launches "Lucky Treasure" announcement
BigONE Thank you for your continued support and love
August 11, 2020