Dear BigONE users:
In order to support DeFi users' demand for diversified income, BigONE will launch the product "YAM-WETH pool mining wealth management products" at 4:00PM (GMT+8) on August 12th. Details are as follows:
- The product of this mining pool is a currency-based product, and YAM is obtained by depositing ETH;
- The total product amount is 200 ETH;
- This mining pool product is flexible-term wealth management, with an estimated annualized rate of return: 1%-9000%, the minimum investment amount is 1 ETH, and the personal investment limit is 50 ETH.
Special reminders for this issue:
- The BigONE platform has supported YAM's rebase (supply rebalancing) mechanism;
- The BigONE platform does not charge gas fees generated by mining;
- The exit period of the flexible-term mining pool is 1 day, and there is no profit during the exit period;
- Because this mining pool has floating income, your YAM income will be distributed in two parts in the early stage. One part will be settled to your wealth management account when you withdraw from this product, and the other part will be distributed to your spot account every week in the form of airdrop;
- The platform will charge 10% of the mining revenue as a platform service fee, and the rest will be fully distributed to participating users.
- If the reward distribution rules change, it may lead to a decline in revenue;
- As an innovative smart contract in the DeFi field, it may encounter some uncertain risks;
- Currency price fluctuation risk.
BigONE, more than just asset security.
August 12, 2020