Dear BigONE users:
The fixed deposit of ETH-USDT in the BigONE DeFi zone "1inch Liquidity Mining Pool” wealth management products has been pre-mined. According to the latest information provided by the 1inch project, this pre-mining is an early liquid mining, which is provided by the 1inch project with 2% rewards, the pre-mining rewards will be released linearly for 1 year. The specific distribution rules will be subjected to the official announcement.
This liquid mining product is an innovative digital currency financial derivative with a relatively high risk. BigONE does not bear the loss of assets caused by third-party uncontrollable risks such as contract vulnerabilities and project team running away. Please consider all factors such as project popularity, market trends, and your own risk tolerance, prudently decide whether to participate, and allocate your assets reasonably.
1inch is currently the most liquid chain aggregation transaction protocol. Currently, it aggregates Uniswap, Uniswap2, Kyber, Curve, Oasis, 0x, dForce Swap and other transaction protocols. In the 1inch transaction, it will automatically help you figure out how to split a transaction to ensure that your slippage is the lowest, and complete all small orders split by the user in one transaction. For example, 30% of a transaction may go to Uniswap and the remaining 70% go to Kyber.
Official website link: https://1inch.exchange/#/
Learn more: https://twitter.com/mooniswap/status/1297055280639901696?s=21
BigONE, more than just asset security.
August 22, 2020