Dear BigONE users:
BigONE spot system 2.0 has been fully launched, and we have also optimized user accounts to provide our traders with a better experience, please check the following details:
1. A BigONE account will be split into an asset account, a trading account, a wealth management account, and a Mixin account (it will not be displayed if it is not bound).
2. The asset account will be used as a transfer account, while users deposit, withdraw, issue activity rewards, and transfer between other accounts. And the asset involved in the scheduled investment or AngelONE will also be deducted from the asset account.
3. The trading account is split into spot account, margin account, contract accounts, and fiat accounts. In the trading account, only margin account could achieve the two-way transfer of leveraged funds in the same currency, other trading accounts currently do not support mutual transfer.
1. For currencies that can be traded on the spot market, the balance of available funds and order frozen funds will remain in the spot account.
2. All fund balances in currencies that cannot be traded will be transferred to the asset account.
3. The balance of funds that locked for other reasons will be migrated to the asset account.
4. BigONE is about to complete the transfer work between different accounts.
BigONE, more than just asset security.
January 15, 2021