BigONE will support ZKS (ZKSwap) to carry out a 1:1 airdrop plan to all users who hold ZKS in Layer1 (all exchanges and independent wallet addresses) and Layer2 and locked positions. The specific arrangements are as follows:
- Snapshot time: BigONE will take a snapshot of users' ZKS holdings at 10:00 on February 25, 2021 (UTC+8), and conduct ZKS airdrops based on the snapshot results;
- Distribution rules: BigONE will airdrop ZKS tokens at the ratio of 1 ZKS = 1 ZKS based on the ZKS positions held by the user at the time of the snapshot;
- Scope of snapshot: BigONE capital account and spot account. If the ZKS sell order has been executed, the deposit has not been received, or the withdrawal has been completed at the time of the snapshot, this part of the asset will not be included in the statistics. Please operate with caution;
- BigONE will issue the ZKS airdrop after receiving the ZKS airdrop;
- BigONE will suspend the deposit and withdrawal functions of ZKS at 8:00 (UTC+8) on February 25, 2021. The specific resumption time will be announced.
BigONE, more than just asset security.
February 22, 2021