Dear BigONE users:
In order to meet the trading needs of the majority of users, BigONE has added a DOGE 3x long-short leveraged trading pair in the leveraged ETF trading area. The specific opening details are as follows:
|Project||3x Long||3x Short|
Leveraged ETF products are a type of financial derivatives that are very popular in traditional financial markets. They are products that get 3 times profit or loss through 3 times longer or 3 times short digital assets. The product's rise and fall are three times the rise and fall of its underlying asset. For example, for every 1% increase in BTC, BTC3L (3 times long BTC) increases by 3%, and BTC3S (3 times short BTC) drops by 3%. Users can achieve the effect of leveraged transactions on target assets without paying for collateral assets
Leveraged ETF trading experience entrance: https://www.bigonechina.com/cn/trade/BTC3L-USDT
Leveraged ETF product FAQ: https://support.bigonechina.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/900002710806
If you have any suggestions about leveraged ETFs, please fill out the form to tell us: https://jinshuju.net/f/XONJJZ
- BigONE leveraged ETF product fees are in a tiered form starting from 0.2%. The higher the VIP level, the lower the transaction fee rate;
- BigONE leveraged ETF products will charge a 0.1% management fee, which includes all costs like contract market handling fees and funding rates, as well as loss of open market spreads;
- The management fee will be reflected in the change in net value and will only be charged at 00:00 (UTC+8) every day. If you do not hold the product at that time, no fee will be incurred.
- The cryptocurrency market is volatile, and triple-leveraged ETF products will have price fluctuations. Please be sure to read the leveraged ETF product documentation for understanding and participate carefully;
- BigONE does not endorse prices or guarantee projects for any projects. Please consider all factors such as project popularity, market trends for your own risk tolerance, and prudently decide whether to participate in the transaction, and allocate your assets reasonably.
BigONE, more than just asset security.
January 29, 2021