Dear BigONE users:
BigONE has listed Kine, and open trading for KINE/USDT. Deposit and withdrawal services have been open simultaneously.
- Project Name: Kine
- Token Name: KINE
- Project Introduction: Kine is a decentralized protocol that creates a universal liquidity pool backed by a customized portfolio of digital assets. Liquidity bonus pools allow traders to open and close derivative positions based on trusted price information, thus avoiding the need for counterparts. Kine lifts the restrictions on existing peer-to-peer (aka counterparts) trading agreements by extending the collateral space to any Ether-based asset and allowing third-party clearing. KINE is a native protocol token for the Kine protocol, currently issued on Ether. KINE is a utility token designed to facilitate community governance and stimulate an active circle in the Kine ecosystem.
- Total Issuance: 100,000,000 KINE
- Circulation: 13,150,000 KINE
- Official Website: https://kine.io/
- White Papers: https://docs.kine.io/
- Contract Address: 0xcbfef8fdd706cde6f208460f2bf39aa9c785f05d
- Block Explorer: https://cn.etherscan.com/token/0xcbfef8fdd706cde6f208460f2bf39aa9c785f05d
BigONE does not provide prices endorsement or guarantee for any projects. Please consider all factors such as project popularity, market trends, and your risk tolerance, and prudently decide whether to participate in the transaction, and allocate your assets reasonably.
BigONE, more than just asset security
March 26, 2021